Mens Health: Prostate & Reproductive Health
Write A Review
Men's Health is a breakthrough in the natural treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Praised as the most effective natural Supplement of it's kind on the market, this powerful blend of ingredients from Ayurvedic, European and Native American traditional medicine helps restore prostate, sexual and urinary tract health.
Men's Health is a strong combination of the most potent herbs and plant extracts for prostate and sexual health available in herbal medicine. Initial studies of the raw materials indicated regenerative capabilities that began repairing the damage and restoring function within 60 to 90 days, however, testimonies from our customers are claiming positive results within just 30 days. Give it a try—risk-free—with our 90-day money-back guarantee.
Size: 600 mg capsules, 90 vegetarian capsules per bottle
Summary of Benefits:
- Increased performance and vigor
- Reduced frequency of urination
- Increased testosterone production
- Increased erectile response
- Increased energy levels
Directions for Use:
Take 3 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Store out of direct sunlight and heat.
Mens Health contains no fillers or bulking agents—just pure, 100% medicinal plant extracts in a vegetarian capsule. Core ingredients include:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) Extract: Used for hundreds of years in Ayurvedic (Indian) herbal medicine as an aphrodisiac, to increase testosterone levels, balance hormone levels, repair damage to the prostate, and increase male virility and vigor.
Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle): Originally used by the ancient Greeks to maintain normal prostate size, aid in urinary tract health, and male performance, Stinging Nettle is now recognized and highly prized in traditional European herbal medicine for the following factors that increase the amount of testosterone available to aging males:
- It contains an enzyme called aromatase that helps block testosterone from converting into estrogen, giving you more circulating testosterone while reducing estrogen.
- It inhibits the enzyme 5 alpha reductase, which is responsible for converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This leads to increased available testosterone in the body.
- It contains compounds called lignans, which bind to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)—a protein required for moving and storing sex hormones in the blood stream. Roughly 2% of testosterone in the body is free and available for use, the rest is bound to SHBG. By using stinging nettle to bind to the SHGB, more testosterone is available for use by the body. This may also lead to a reduction in prostate size.
Serenoa repens ( Saw palmetto) extract: When using Saw palmetto, quality is key. Many products for prostate care include this as an ingredient but often in very small doses, not in extract form, or sourced from very low quality berries. Our Saw Palmetto is 8 times stronger than dry herb and is processed under strict FDA inspected cGMP guidelines. This tried and true plant extract has been used extensively in the United States and Europe for amazing health benefits including treating asthma, coughs, bronchitis, migraine headaches and of course benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Saw palmetto stops testosterone from binding to prostate cells, effectively preventing the cells from absorbing the testosterone and swelling. This helps reduce inflammation in the prostate cells which can help curb frequent urination.
Cucurbita moschata duchesne (Pumpkin seed) extract: Pumpkin seed extract is the final link in this powerful combination of plants and herbs. Pumpkin seeds contain phytosterols that may be responsible for shrinking the prostate and returning it to normal function. It can also reduce inflammation once the testosterone is out of the prostate cells, which promotes normal urinary function. Studies have shown that unhealthy prostates have significantly less zinc, a mineral essential for normal prostate function. Researchers believe that the high levels of zinc in pumpkin seeds may even help prevent BPH if taken before problems arise.